Naa's mom went into KFC . I walked across the street to get some credit for Naa and myself . Went back to the car and both Yenn and Naa's mom wasn't there yet . After about 10mins we saw Yenn's car pull up infront of us . We honked . I don't think she heard . Yenn was walking towards KFC . Instead of honking we wind down the window and shouted "AHHH BOYYY AHHHH !" Really REALLY loudly . She called us stupid and walked towards us . Haha . I ♥ you Yenn !
Naa's mom ended up buying chicken from ayamas . Hehe . She dropped us off at the library at about 12pm . Yenn had to regiter as a member before she could get into the library . Then after that we had to sign the "Members" book . Yenn , Marie & Aainaa<3husni . We sat with Husni . Naa finds Amirul and Hariz cute . Haha .We left the library at 1pm . Yeah I know , so fast . But we had tuition at 1.30pm . I was texting Wui Jie for a while :D . His english is not great . Lol . He told me studying at home as this and that . So I told him to join us at the library , he said too far . But didn't say no to the offer . Suckerrr has chinese . I think Wui Jie is weird . We are all dreading the stupid speech from Chan . And he tells me he likes Chan's speeches . Weird boy .
We had Hor Fan , not Naa lah . Haha . Naa acutally puasaed today . The whole way . We managed to sleep for about half an hour I think before my teacher came with Fiona . Did geo first . Leenna is stupid , she didn't come . She LIED to us !
Did sej after that . Class was seriously fun . Yenn went back at 4pm . I walked her down . From downstairs I could hear Naa and Fiona shouting out the answers . They got a little too excited . Haha . Teacher was asking sej questions , obviously . We had 3 hours of tuition man ! Lah , it was fun so nevermind . Naa stayed until 9pm .
WE GOT NIJI FOR DINNER !
I know some people who are jealous ;) coughErysecough . We went to the new Niji . The waiters were like young guys who I must say are NOOBS ! Haha . There was this one guy with a big earhole filled with toothpicks . He kept adding on . Naa found it kinda scary . It reminded me of Phoon1 the loooser who wants it that big . So ugly lah Phoon !
Dinner was good . I was using my old phone , but I was using my 6680 to listen to music . My mom got ahold of my 6680 and took really random photos .
.jpg)
Mom -_-"I being myself ate alot . WHAT ? I love japanese food ! Naa was really really full . I wasn't . Haha . I got to eat Mc Donalds ice-cream . All you guys out there shut up ! I don't care if it's fattening . I know how to enjoy food . Haha .
We dropped Naa at Rasta since her mom and aunties were there . My mom wen to go say hi . I saw Faiq's parents there too . I didn't say "Hi" though . My mom and I went to Pasar Raya . I got new cereal . Cocoa Puffs ! :D
Went home , I did my bm work and talked on the phone with Kira for a while . Gosh I miss that girl . She will be back when our PMR is over . So ngam :D
I'm online now . Having the most retarded conversation with Aaron and FINALLY getting the pictures from Ben . I've waited so long man . Aaron is so ecstatically happy that he finally posted about 2 or 3 posts . Consists more of pictures . Thats cheating yo ! He then bersyok sendiri with the word banana . Weird much ? Haha . I'm not a noob you lewwewewewwwser !
Well , I got to go continue my studies . Byeeeeee ..jpg)
Hello , I had my hair cut .
Xoxo .
Ps : I misss you FRAN ! You're the best !
3 comments:
Hey, I decided to comment, and i did, but i signed in in the wrong account. o.O'' ignore the other one.. I'm sorry !
ah, I just wanted to say hi. I can't believe i even screw up in the simplest things.cis. it was originally :
HI MARIE ! :D:D
ah what a long comment.
*syoksendiri*
See ya around! heh.
Haha . what lah you friend ! How'd you manage to screw that up ? :D
oh well ,
HI JASMINE DARLING !
yeaaaah ! see you in school !
Post a Comment