Monday, September 3, 2007

MERDEKA // 31th August .

Well since thursday was merdeka's eve .

After school , Matt and Yenn followed me home after school . We had to leave school at 5.15ish . Know why ? It's all because of Matt . Yenn and I finished school at 11 . Sheesh .

We made Matt bathe first since he was smelly and all . When Matt went into the bathroom , Yenn and I ran downstairs and ate the KFC chicken my parents bought for us .

Made it to curve , met up with Aaron , went to see cute and ugly puppies . :D

Met up with the others , yada yada yada .
Okay , I may have moved to a new blog , but i'm still lazy . Haha .

Enjoy the pictures :)


















Oh yes , I took the couple in the making of taking a photo . Haha
The boyfriend :

The girlfriend (very sexy eh?) :The first shot :

The second shot .

The third shot .

The forth shot .

And finally , THE shot :

Some before shots :





The Fireworks .
If I'm not mistaken . In the second shot , it's just all those stringy crap . It blocked my beautiful view of the fireworks . Sheesh .





More before shots :




With all the crap in our hair :




This was supposed to be an awesome pentagon shot but Kareem came in . Haha


And in this one Aaron came in .
See that sesat at the back ? Haha .

AWESOME PEENTAGON shots :





Weng Hong's shots :






Aren't they beautiful ? :)


Yeah my photos may not be nice . But my view was . Lol .
Well I'm off now , Bye

Kisses :)

No comments: