Monday, September 3, 2007

It's been a looong time .

Name 10 Opposite sex friends.

1. Gilbert
2. Enjoe
3. Calvin
4. Kenneth
5. Matt
6. Adam
7. Wui Jie
8. Aaron
9. Wui Yang
10. Gabriel

Would you rather party with 1(Gilbert) or 7(Wui Jie)?
7 :D

Marry 2(Enjoe) or 6(Adam)?
6 (haha)

Kill 3(Calvin) or 8(Aaron)?
8 (lol)

Date 9(Wui Yang) or 10(Gabriel)?
10 .

Make Out with 4(Kenneth) or 7(Wui Jie)?
7 :D

Cuddle With 6(Adam) or 8(Aaron)?
6 (haha)

Have Kids With 4(Kenneth) or 5(Matt)?
Is neither okay ? (hahahahahhaahahahahah)

Live With 1(Gilbert) or 9(Wui Yang)?
9 ? naaaahhh , 1 :D

Be Stuck on an Island with 2(Enjoe) or 5(Matt)?
2 .

Trade Lives with 8(Aaron) or 10(Gabriel)?
Geez , what a choice . 10 lah , I don't want to die early . Haha

Wake Up Next To 4(Kenneth) or 9(Wui Yang)?
9 .

Completely Disown 3(Calvin) or 7(Wui Jie)?
None . Heeeeeee :)

Eyes?
6 (Adam)

Smile?
3 (Calvin)

Face?
No comment . Lol

Body?
10 (Gabriel)

Abs?
3(Calvin), 6(Adam), 7(Wui Jie), 9(Wui Yang)
Haha , it didn't say state ONE . :D

Ass?
6(Adam)
Haha .

Style?
7(Wui Jie)

A Few More Questions..

Has 3(Calvin) ever hurt you?
Lets not talk about it eh ?
Heh .

Have you ever hurt 4(Kenneth)?
Physically , yes . Haha :D

Who's the funniest?
1(Gilbert), 10(Gabriel), 6(Adam)

Can you beat up 8(Aaron)?
Hell Yeah ! Haha :D

When is the last time you saw 9(Wui Yang)?
Last Thursday .

Who's the smartest?
9(Wui Yang), I guess .

How long have you known 2(Enjoe)?
Since 2005 .

What would you do if 1(Gilbert) and 6(Adam) started fighting?
Gilbert and Adam ? This I have to watch man . :D I think Adam would do most of the fightting . Gilbert , knowing him , would just swear like crazy . Lol .

Who is 6(Adam) dating/crushing on?
I don't know .

Does 7(Wui Jie) smell good?
Alright , I'll go smell him then update you . Stupid .

Who will you still be talking to in 15
years?
I'm hoping all . Haha

i tag:
Kira
Leens
Audrey

No comments: