
Today was my cousins Tea ceremony , and that was what I wore . Sorry , I just really like that blazer I've been looking for a reason to wear it . Sometimes formal occasions are the best !
Normally I kinda dread going for family functions because I have no one to talk to . My cousins are all in their 30's and I have ONE cousins who is 10 ? So that doesnt give me much people to talk to . Kenneth isnt here somemore . If not , I'd definitely bring him along ! Recently I've been talking to one of my cousins and we seem to be hitting it off ! For someone in her (probably) 30's she's really cool and we have alot in common . She has a son (my nephew) who seems to be warming up to me . That's one good thing that has ever happened in my family function . My cousin is also a single mother , but she seems to be kicking ass at it ! I have a great amount of respect for her . Well thats all for me today . Time to go start on my work :(
Bye !
X
No comments:
Post a Comment