I reached pyramid around 12 . Hadie , Becca and Ivy were sitting at Dunkin doughnut sitting there doing nothing . Aziz left already :/ The tattoo artist wasn't free for us to take pictures of him yet so we had to bum around for a while first . Had Boost and Mcd for lunch :)
The tattoo parlor was called "The black cat tattoo studio" . The place was dim and the walls were black , but it looked kinda nice . They kinda had a customer at the time so we weren't allowed to take pictured yet . Soooooooo we went to the lala photobooth place to take pictures and play their arcade games .



After about an hour of goofing off we finally got to go in and take pictures ! I can't remember the guys' names but they were friendly and let us take pictures of everything , especially their bodies . Haha .




one of the tattoo artists
After this tattoo studio , we walked outside to go the the other place we wanted to go to take pictures . The place was called "Inked" it has a really homey feeling compared to the first place we went to . Even the manager of whoever he's supposed to be was really nice ! he even allowed us to take a picture of his cousin getting tattooed !

Like I mentioned earlier on , the manager's cousin was getting inked and he allowed us to watch and take pictures of the process . It was kinda cool to be able to witness someone getting tattooed . It looked like he felt no pain ! I was kinda hoping to be able to see blood , but there was none :(
The people working at this tattoo place were really friendly as well , slightly more friendly then the previous place :) Apart from tattoos they also do piercings . I asked the guy to check mine out since some weird rash was forming around the top . Apparently I'm allergic to the metal :/ I didn't know I was allergic to anything !




Left Inked to go to the last studio of the day . Im not sure what it's called . But the manager of Inked told us that she used to work with them . When we rung her bell she was kinda blur . Took us awhile to explain the reason of our visit to her . In the end she let us in . Since she was , well a she only the girls went in to photograph her . The tatts were kinda cool . Well , I only like the one that was on her leg . Scroll down to check it out :)


Went back to Pyramid after aaalllllllll that . Chilled out at Starbucks for a while . Since about everyone wanted to leave , I decided to take a cab to Kenneth's house :) I swear since he started working its like I never get to see him :(
Watched HIMYM in his room for a while before we went to eat dinner . Then went back to his place and continued watching HIMYM . Stayed with him till he fell asleep :) So fat :')
Okay Imma sleep now , I actually completed a blog post . BE PROUD . Good night .
X
No comments:
Post a Comment