Thursday, January 6, 2011

I finally mustered the courage and DID IT :p


Went to get my belly pierced today . The place was damn weird I had to stand in some corner hole of the shop ! I didn’t DARE to look at how the lady was doing it . But I know that I was holding on to Anna’s hand for dear life !

After I got it done , I felt like I was going to throw up and I felt deaf , numb and shaky . Haha wtf right I felt like I was going deaf ! I'm such a loser :p Btw , I'm not gonna be all nooby and post it all over fb . I just took this to show you guys (if you care) . Haha .


Anyway , it was my FIRST needle piercing and it was with ANNA !

X

No comments: