On wednesday night , I was feeling alone and kinda sad coz I got a stupid text from someone I'm not on good terms with now . I called Anna and solved the problem . How ? SHE CAME OVER . My baby took a cab from Subang all the way to my place at 1 am . Thats true love right there ;)
We talked and ate (ALOT) , watched derby 90's cartoons and fell asleep . Slept through till about 4 pm . Kinda pissed that we did that . Went to have lunch buy bead an made bracelet/anklets for each other !
I was sad when she left :(


Anna's bracelet , for her love for me .
I love doing all these gay stuff with Anna ! You should see how excited and derby we get . Heheheheeheh . There's a lot of other gay things we wanna buy . Stay tuned to see what they are !
BYE !
X


No comments:
Post a Comment