Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FOTOGRAFI

Ignatius , Eddie & a guy from July intake

Emily(?) from July intake


Today I had my first photography class . Its was really cool . All the functions and stuff were really confusing ! :S I hope I manage to learn it all one day . My lecturer brought us into the studio so that he can tell us about the lighting and the functions of the camera . It was really cool .

Oh yea , in this sem , we joined class with the July intake . I dont know what to say about them . But some of them look nice :) Hope we get to be friends . Thought that might be hard since we're only spending one sem together and this sem is only 2 months :(

Ok . Dont laugh at my noob photos ! I'll learn :) Bai .

X

No comments: