Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 1 : 10 things you want to say to 10 different people right now .

  1. I wish I didn't have to live under your rules .
  2. I love you , but sometimes I just can't trust you .
  3. I think you need to clean up your act .
  4. This may have been from the past but I wish I stoop up to you and not let you walk all over me .
  5. You srsly have to go die .
  6. You need to learn that whenever you don't fix smth , it'll just get worst .
  7. Sometimes what you say can really hurt , even if you're just 'joking' .
  8. Can you not be so self-centered ?
  9. Can you for once call me along ! It would be nice to know I'm wanted .
  10. Even-though you've hurt me repeatedly , I'm still going to love you .

No comments: