Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ice cream day :D

Went to the gym in the morning with Kenneth . Then he followed me home to shower . I wanted him to try out my new shower :D it has some vitamin C quality and it has the scent of oranges :D Haha . We went to Ikea with my parents to buy some stuff before going for Nabihah's open house .

Ate , hung out and then went back . Sorry we left so fast babe , my parents were going to have people over . Oh oh but before we went back ot my place my parents brought us to Baskin Robins at hartamas . YAY . After that we went home .

My sexy boy :)




Before going into the house I had to take pictures of the giant holes in the drain for my mom . We're finally going to do something about it . We took a power nap for about half an hour when we got home . Haha . Good timing too , the guest arrived after we woke up .

Went to have a drink at the mamak and then he sent me home . So I am now home . Doing work . Going to study with Eryse later :D Okay I have to get back to work .

BYE .

X

No comments: