Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy day :)


Hello hello :) I just got back a while ago form my day out with Kenathathaaaa :)

I reached his house at about 11am , sat in the hall with the family except the dad . I actually only went there in the morning so that I could play with his sugar glider :D but I didn't get to :( so I have to go back another day . Lol . When the dad came down we all went for chilli pan mee :) After eating we went back to his place and to his room . Thats when we exchanged our gifts for one another . I'm freakishly happy that he loves my presents to him . I worked hard , worked like never before . Haha okay that was a lie :) We left to KLCC after he showered .



The ring in the picture was one of the gifts from him :) In the car we had to use thee GPS to find our way there . The GPS sucked so he kinda went with his gut feeling the whole way . Thank goodness we made it there within the estimated time the GPS gave us . Lol .

The initial plan was to go to Petrosains and play around . But itwas closed :( I waited all week for this and it was closed :( So instead of moping around we went to watch The Ugly Truth . The show was quite okay . I kinda liked it . We had popcorn and hot dogs :D Oh Oh ! We found a camera shop that sells old cameras for quite a good price :) I'm so going back there when I get my money :)

I think after that we went to walk in the park :D Walked all the way to the pool area and the where ever area . Then sat down and took pictures of course . Lol . It started to drizzle so we had to go back inside .



Walked around looking for shoes for him after that . Oh yes we went around looking for a toilet too . Lol . But every toilet had a long wait line and the ones that didn't had an entry fee of RM 2 which he wouldn't let me pay -_- so we walked and walked till we found a toilet . Lol . In the end he got a pair of converse .
Fat one wanted burger but didn't want to wait in line at Chili's so went left on a journey to find restaurants that sold such burgers . Haha . And then we ended up at The Cave at SS2 . After ordering I wished we went to Chili's or TGIF instead . Food was not very delicious . The ambiance and the setting of the place was nice , but the food , not good .



Left for my place after that . Even though petrosains was closed :( I had a good time . I got to spend uninterrupted time with my baby :) Can't wait till I can spend time with him like that without having to worry about studies :)

Thank you for the wonderful time fat boy , I love you :)

X

No comments: