Ever since the guards at my housing area weren't allowed to block the roads there has been two cases of immigrant workers trying to break in , one of a drug addict trying to break in , 5 house alarms sounding and one robbery .
How did this happen ?
An ass (who happens to live on my street) found that guards stopping cars at the entrances were a nuisance . So he went to a higher authority to stop that from happening .
Because of that , most of the people in my housing area has to live in (somewhat) fear .
So , thank you sir . Thank you for helping us feel less safe in our own home . I hope that one day an incident would happen at your house . Then you would know how it feels . And also , then you would want this security system .
People of higher authority always do as they please never thinking about the people who have to deal with the circumstances .
I wish I could stick this on your front door . Asshole .
No comments:
Post a Comment