Sunday, August 30, 2009

I saw your face and WOW .


Ola ! I just got back from shopping with my momma :) Look I found a picture of what Cola used to look like . Lol . She's waaay fat now . Today I kinda only bought shoes :D


One from Promod :



One from Pull and Bear : Waay funky , I love it :)

And 2 from Walk in :
I've never really shopped for shoes before so this was exciting . Lol . Oh and I got a thingy thing from Promod too :)
There's going to be a gathering at Nabbers' tonight . We were supposed to go there to watch the fireworks , but since it's canceled we're just going to watch movies of all genres :)



Okay , this is Cola now . I tried to make it look the same . But she wouldn't sit still . Lol . I love this fat lump of fur :) Okay, bye .
X

No comments: