The were problems at the entrence so we waited for everyone to go in first . Gilbert and I became bestfriends forever ever since that day . Hahaha . Anyway , by the time we went in Estranged was playing their last song :( Oh well .
At least we weren't late for ... This sexy man ;) Hahaha . Omg I love Boyslikegirls . They threw like a million picks and stuff . But of course I didn't get one :( I have such bad luck with these things . But Yenn and Trixie got one each :)
I was jumping and screaming to every song . I've never been so excited in my life before . Haha . But poor Kenneth . He didn't know their songs so he wasn't that excited . Lol . So cute .
But it's not cute when he doesn't smile . Haha . After them was Raygun . I found their songs quite nice . The songs were different . I like . I think I'll go buy their cd :D
After that Pixielott . Kenneth kept calling her Pixie dust -_- . And he couldnt decide if she was fat or hot or not because he couldn't see her figure .
If I'm not mistaken after her was a break . Omg . I didn't understand why they need to have breaks . I mean we're the one who had to stand the whole time . Anyway , free stuff were being thrown towards us . But they never threw it to the right of the stage . So we didn't really get any . Sigh .
Alot of failed shots . But this is the least icky one out of them all . Haha . We were all sweaty and stuff so yeah . :D . There was this crazy girl trying to push through because after the break it was Hoobastank . But no one let her throuhg . Duh . Who would give up their spot in front ? I couldn't get clear pictures because of her -_-
I so wanted him to take his top off :D but he was wearing that . Oh well . He still looked good . Haha . And after them The All American Rejects ! :)
He came out totally covered in glliter . Lol . It was hilarious . But it was so totally awesome :) Best night ever . Right before the last song . I went to Mei Yi to get my handbag from her . Then we left right after the last song . I felt so bad for Kasabian . Alot of people left after AAR . Kenneth's back was hurting anyway . So we left . But we still had to wait for Lawrence .
Got Lawrence and the went to the mamak near his place to eat . Omg I was so hungy until I wasn't hungy . Lol . Went back to his place showered then slept .
Well thats all for world stage day . Bye bye :)
X
No comments:
Post a Comment