Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I've found you :)

Happy 8th Anniversary :)


I think today was the best anniversary so far . We managed to spend the whole day together :)

Kenneth came over at 7.40am . I brought my blanket and pillow downstairs so that I could teman him and continue sleeping . Left for the library at 10am . He helped me for some work . Walked to Jasema after that to have lunch-ish .

Went back home and studies my commerce until he came over again . At 2.30 pm we left to go to school so that i could pass my pictures to Ky Lynn , then off to gym :) Had to wait an hour before we started working out coz he had his protein crap -_-

Worked out till 5 . Lakers game was on . I stayed on the cross trainer longer than I expected to . Haha . We watched Fast&Furious 3(right?) . He followed me home then had dinner with my parents at home :) My mom wants to teach him baking . Lol .

It was a good day . I love you Kenathaathaaa :)


X

No comments: