Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jiggly wiggly :)

(The first picture was nicer , but he doesn't know how to stay still -_-)


Went to Kenneth's place after school . Lawrence sucks . It was nice to be able to spend time with him . Thank Tjse ! Lol . Tjse was in the next room doing her homework . But I made sure I went over to talk to her . She had fun playing his drums . Lol .

Left about 7 I think . So . far . from . home . Lol . She dropped me at Eryse's place . Fought over who should keep money . Of course she wouldnt take it . So we got rough . The taxi driver thinks we're crazy . I'm sure he does . Lol . Had McD at Eryse's place while watching gossip girl !

Oh oh oh . And I came home to my new wallpaper :)
X

No comments: