Finally I'm free enough to blog . Hmm .
Naa came over in the morning as usual . I could make a bed for her since my new maid washed the sheets . We had to share my bed . Woke up again aroooooooound 10 smth . Bathe wash hair had breakfast . Then it was Naa's turn to bathe . Calvin 'arrived' at my place . He was dropped off two rows away from my place . So the sucker had to walk :)
Left him downstairs to watch tv while Naa and I got ready upstairs . I gave up with my hair and ended up tying it . Teman him for awhile . Then Luqman came to pick us up .
Got to Pavillion , checked out the movie times . Twilight had a full house :( So we had to watch Igor . Had lunch at T.G.I.F. It was quite fun talking to them actually . Haha . After lunch we went to shoe shops and then topman to help Calvin look for a vest . He gonna get the grey one . Yay :D
Naa and I went into Nose and moore shoe shops and to the crapper :D Calvin and Luqman went to Juicy -_-
On the bright side . We managed a couple of photos :) Met the guys in Juicy . They came up the stairs with a smug smile on . Stupiddd . Went into Parkson to look at more shoes . Naa got the ones I wanted -_- MENGADA :D
We were a little late for our movie , Igor . It's an okay okay movie la . Boring at time but funny at times . Calvin was so convinced that the rabbit was a squriel . Had to go to Eryse's place for dance practice .
Me and Calvin were trying to take decent photos at the back (since I was sitting on my bad side) . Luqman could hear the clicking of the camera and went "Eh not fair Marie and Calvin camwhoring !" . Hahahahahahaha . So I had to take a picture of him .
Got to Eryse's house . Calvin stayed for a while , so did Luqman . Dance practice started . Guys left half an hour (?) after that . Practice practice . And slowly one by one everybody went back .
I went back last . My day was pretty interesting la :) Well I blogged about my whole day . Good Night .
X
No comments:
Post a Comment