Friday, December 26, 2008

Falalalalaaaalalalalaaaa

Hello hello . Lets blog about christmas night :)

It was held it Benita's retreat home . Why ? Coz I was moving out of my rented house and there were alot of boxes everywhere . There would be no space for anyone and my mom wouldn't have time to entertain people .

Before going to Ben's place we went to Ikano to do some last minute shopping for food . Tjse and I ate at T.G.I.F while Leens and the Saw sisters had O'briens .Pictures are on Leenna's blog if you wanna see . Me and Tjse went back to Ben's place first . Ben wasn't there yet so ... Me and Tjse climed over the fence with all our bags and some food . I managed to sleep by the water fountain thingy while Tjse called her grandma . The other girls+ Kun and Justin came after that . We went straight to the kitchen and begun our cooking :)




We all took turns to go upstairs and shower . Ben's shower is scary ! I thought I was going to flood the whole bathroom ! Lol . By the time I went back downstairs , half the guys have arrived already . Naa came to pass us some food as well then off she went to Fi's place . She would only come back later on with Matt , Aaron , and Wui Yang .

I must say our food turned out pretty good . Especially since we had no help , except each other :)



Doesn't the table look so inviting :D After eating . People went on doing their own things . And of course the group playing uno spin made the most noise . Know why ? Coz Leenna was in that group ! :D:D:D








After alot of eating and talking we decided to walk to the playground . We tried very hard not to be noisy . But you know ... us . Lol . And of course the first thing everyone attacked were the swings :)




Tjse and I went into the tunnel thingy to take pictures .
But it was called "lesbian time" to some A-holes :)




After everything we walked back to the house . Continued talking and stuff . I don't really remember what went on but I remember not seeing Justin anymore . He was the first to leave .


Adam : Omg , I'm damn hot .
-_-


Bennyta's sexy beast :)

Matt doing a Naa.


DeJavu :D





Naa , Wui Yang , Aaron and Matt came :) They ate we talked . I think we played more uno spin . I got to admit it was quite funner . It would be funner if more people played though . Then it would've been more crazy . Too bad we didn't get to play Taboo . We were supposed to buy the new one :( That would've been crazy fun ! :D

Walked back to the playground again . This time on the way there I found a snail :D Me being me picked it up . Guess who were freaked out by the snail ? Wui Yang and Kenneth and if I'm not mistaken Tjse too . Kenneth ran far away already so I decided to run after Wui Yang . I seriously don't understand how someone could be scared of a snail ? Oh well . More fun for me . Lol . Of course we went on the swings again and into the tunnel again . This time Naa and I went for the see-saw .




After playground we walked back to the house . On the way back I found 6 snails ! Kenneth wouldnt let me pick them up :( Then after that he made noise about me touching them -_- Wui Yang drove Naa , Aaron and Matt back to Fi's place . Sorry you had to drive back here evethough you were tired . I appriciate it . I cant remember what we did after that as well . Lol . But I remember everyone being tired to we went upstairs to sleep . We all fell asleep to Leenna and Wui Yang bickering .

The next morning I decided to not go for that basketball match . So I went back to sleep and Kenneth got up early to shower for nothing . Lol . Wui Yang had to wake up at 8am to go back and pick up Aaron . I have never seen anyone get up so roboticly before . Lol . I went downstairs with a stomach ache :( Tjse made me hot water :) I think I went back to sleeping on the chair while some of them continued eating . Sorry there was no food for you Tim .

While the others were playing the super cool Monopoly with credit cards .


I went up stairs to go back to sleep with Kenneth :) Umm . After he left Tim left . The remaining girls cleaned up the house and put everything back . Uncle Koren sent us all home .

It was a great christmas you guys :) Wouldn't want to spend it any other way :) Too bad Putters couldn't make it :(

X

1 comment:

Leenna. said...

HAHAHAHAHA.

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.
all hail the awesome one.

which is still me :)