No school today .
Me and Tjse went to the gym in the morning . We recently enrolled ourselves + family into celebrity fitness . Haha , yes we work out as a family :)
Hmm , after gym we wanted something healthy for lunch . So we went to Sake Sushi . Haha . At least it's not oily food right ? Decided to bum around toys r' us for a while :) I wanted to buy the penguin , but it was expensiveish :( Tjse bought a whale and a shark . Haha , we're such kids . Walked around toys r' us playing and pressing all the Try me buttons we could find . Itchy fingers .
When we got around to paying , Tjse bought a rubiks cube (though she already has 2 at home) . I got myself cotton candy . We both went home and slept .
After an hour plus , I was rudely awakened by a phone call from Leens . Haha . She was outsie my house . We managed to catch up for a while till Trina came . When Trina came , I left for tuition :( Sorry babe , next time .
Came home from tuition to find the girls dancing in my room . My tiny tiny room . Sigh :) Auds just dropped off the clothes she owed us and left . AUDREY NATHAN I WANT MY PHONE BACK ! :) Anyboo , it was like 5 mins to buka when I got home . As soon as Nabbers heard the mosque , she ran down to food . Haha .
I love hanging out with the girls . It's always so fun . We managed to practice some of the dance . Needed to go through most of it though . Forgotten alot :) Naa went home first . Followed by Leens . Ben and I tried to squish her between the gates :D unfortunately , we failed :( hahahaha .
It was just Ben Nabbers and me . We went back upstairs to bum around in my room . Ben was into the rubiks cube (the whole damn night) and Nabbers brought her homework along . Haha geek . Oh yes , she also replayed Superhuman like a million times !
I got really bored to I took pictures with Ben !
(Sorry for low quality pictures , damn laptop)
Me and Tjse went to the gym in the morning . We recently enrolled ourselves + family into celebrity fitness . Haha , yes we work out as a family :)
Hmm , after gym we wanted something healthy for lunch . So we went to Sake Sushi . Haha . At least it's not oily food right ? Decided to bum around toys r' us for a while :) I wanted to buy the penguin , but it was expensiveish :( Tjse bought a whale and a shark . Haha , we're such kids . Walked around toys r' us playing and pressing all the Try me buttons we could find . Itchy fingers .
When we got around to paying , Tjse bought a rubiks cube (though she already has 2 at home) . I got myself cotton candy . We both went home and slept .
After an hour plus , I was rudely awakened by a phone call from Leens . Haha . She was outsie my house . We managed to catch up for a while till Trina came . When Trina came , I left for tuition :( Sorry babe , next time .
Came home from tuition to find the girls dancing in my room . My tiny tiny room . Sigh :) Auds just dropped off the clothes she owed us and left . AUDREY NATHAN I WANT MY PHONE BACK ! :) Anyboo , it was like 5 mins to buka when I got home . As soon as Nabbers heard the mosque , she ran down to food . Haha .
I love hanging out with the girls . It's always so fun . We managed to practice some of the dance . Needed to go through most of it though . Forgotten alot :) Naa went home first . Followed by Leens . Ben and I tried to squish her between the gates :D unfortunately , we failed :( hahahaha .
It was just Ben Nabbers and me . We went back upstairs to bum around in my room . Ben was into the rubiks cube (the whole damn night) and Nabbers brought her homework along . Haha geek . Oh yes , she also replayed Superhuman like a million times !
I got really bored to I took pictures with Ben !
(Sorry for low quality pictures , damn laptop)
Ben got really into her camera all of a sudden . She actually put down the rubiks cube . Haha . She took pictures of the cube though -_-



Nabbers joined in after she was done doing her homework . We're having fun and she's doing work . We should all be like her :D








I love my Nabbers :DNothing much happened after everyone left . I just bummed on the couch , texted , watched tv and tried to solve the damn cube :)
Night .
X


No comments:
Post a Comment