Well Eryse and I left to Singapore on Friday at 3pm after I was done with school . Took the Odyssey bus . It was awesome from the seats to the service . First thing I did was play dragonball . Haha , Eryse watched a movie . Didn’t rally talk to each other much . Too fascinated by the little TVs on the headrest . I was watching Mr Magnoriums something something ;D
Got to the first stop surprisingly quick . I was on the phone with Andrew . After we went to pee the bus door was closed until the driver got back . So while I was on the phone Eryse became very violent . Haha . We were swinging out arms at each other and she was whipping me with her dress string . She took the phone from me said “Hi Andrew I’m going to put you on the road!” and left my phone on the road -__- what the hell . Haha . Whatever . Got back on te bus and tried to continue my male fantasy show D.O.A . Obviously did not get to finish my show cuz I was on the phone .
After a while Eryse and I got hungry . We couldn’t find the guy dude who serves us . We burst out into giggles trying to find a way to get their attention . If people were listening properly they could hear us so “haaaaallllllllllaaaaaoooowwwwww” really quietly then start giggling all over again . We got his attention after a while , then we got our food . I was so messy :( nothing compared to Naa though . Haha . (We were not on the bus bus btw , Eryse and I went first) .
I hung up when we got to the Malaysian immigration . It was so cool going through that alone ! Haha , we got a little jakun . Eryse saw her “boyfriend” all over the place . Haha , okay not laughing matter . Got back on the bus and managed to watch a little bit of my show .
I think we arrived Singapore around 7pm something . My uncle picked us up from the hotel the bus stopped at . Brought us for dinner/supper at Newton I think . Haha , my memory so bad man . Eryse had seafood just incase the place wasn’t properly halal .
Got back to my cousins place at about 9pm I think . They weren’t home yet . So we decided to make ourselves at home till they got home . The doorbell rang and my niece and nephews came in . The indian guard just stood at the foot of the stairs , scared me man . He was actually just checking to make sure the kids got back okay . Haha .
Cyrus , my youngest nephew was playing with his brand now microscope . Haha . You would have to be there to know how cute it was . After a while Allan (my cousin in law) came up and stuff . Eryse and I were talking in the room since we didn’t get to talk in the bus . Celia my cousin came back for her meeting and we talked about the schedule for the next day . After everything was settled we went back to the room and talked somemore and took some pictures .
The next day , after bathing doing hair and make up we didn’t have much time to have a nice lunch . So I told my cousin to just drop us off at a mall or smth and we’ll go to Fort Kenning Park . They showed us the park then dropped us off at the stairs . We walked to Plaza Singapura . In the mall , Eryse and I bought new shades . I finally got my aviators !
We had KFC for lunch cuz we didn’t have time and we knew that was halal . Haha . Left the mall at 2pm . Which was the time the thing was supposed to start . Oh well . Went up like a zillion stairs . Thank goodness we are fit ;D
Got there in time to watch some local band . And and and I found me a hot guy . Haha . Girls will be girls right ? ;) After realising that wasn’t the actual place the international bands were going to perform , we went down and had to sit in line . The line was actually unnecessary . But we made friends ! Haha . One guy and one girl . Had to wait for about an hour before they opened the doors . So we just sat there and took pictures with our new shades ! Haha , yes we were THAT excited .
When everyone was squeezing in to get to the actual field she pulled my hand to make sure we were close by . Nice lady ;D Why was she and her friend there on the first day ? They were stuck with the same problem we were too . Lol .
It was really really hot . I mean what do you expect ? It WAS 3pm anyway . Haha . At first Eryse and I stood with the crown . A whole bunch of people were sitting on the field . It was so spacious and pretty and hot . After the first band , we decided to just sit on the grass . So totally beats standing up .
The first band finally came out . We had no idea who they were . Didn’t even know their band name . Haha , but their songs were really good . So that’s all that mattered .
Feeling really thirsty we decided we wanted a drink . We had to walk ALL the way back out and up stairs only to find out we had to walk more to buy damn coupons for the damn drinks . All they had was water and coke . We bought both . Came back and we didn't miss much . The second band came on . Didn't know who they were either but the lead singer was hot . Haha .
Since we didn't know them we took more pictures . Haha , sitting on the grass is totally fun ! I think people behind us think we're really violent . Haha , we kept hitting each other nad shouting . You know , us .
After them was like this womans rights lady . Haha , her songs are so sexist . But like her band were guys and her HUSBAND was in that band too . Her lyrics were like , weird . But I guess she wasn't too bad . I think her hair was really cool ! At some parts of a certain song , her kyrics kept changing . Me anr Eryse were like "WTH ?"
Thaaaaaaaat's her ! Haha . Got a little sick of her so we took more pictures . Haha . I'm not going to put up all don't worry .
Our necklaces , well hers . I borrowed ;D
After her was New Found Glory . Yes that band I know . I just don't know their songs . Haha . When he came out he went "We've been a band for 11 years now and this is only the first time we've been to Singapore , give us the middle finger for doing that !!" Haha . So well , everyone did . Halfway through their time this guy in the crowd told them he knew how to play their songs . So they called him up and he got to play with the band ! WHAT THE HELL ! Haha okay I know I don't know them BUT STILL ! Oh mannnn jealousyyyy . The crew threw in the big ball for the crowd to smack around . We didn't get to cuz we were sitting down =/ oh well .
After them it was MELEE ! We actually know them ! And ONE of their songs ! Wohooo ! So throughout their time we were waiting for them to play Built To Last . I recorded them for like a few second cuz I was scared I would get caught . Haha , better then nothing la I guess :):)
Sorry the vidoes are so short . I was really scared I would get caught . Haha . Levis fashion show was next . Eryse got the pictures of the guys ;) and girls !
LOST PROPHETS were after thee break ! I knew like 3 of their songs thank goodness . I like them okay ! I'm just not a hardcore fan . It was already dark when they came out so my pictures are not going to be very clear . One downside to my camera :( but nevermind , the zoom freaking rocks !
I like how I edited this :):)
Simple plan was next ! I definately can sing along with them . Haha . After how many year , I got to see my Chuck like again ! :D They sang Low in their own version , just the chorus . It was cool . Haha . I think they were really good with the crowd . I love bands like that :D Their buildings thingy was really cool . Definately different from the other bands :D
Haha yes I DO love Chuck that much :D Anyway , the last band of the night was Travis . We left before they came on . Haha yes I know ... mean . But they were alst and we didn'tknow them anyway . We left at 11pm . Had to walk a long way down again .
And of course , we took pictures on the way down . Haha . Girls ;) We were all so ewwie looking from sweating the whole day . The first day went so much better then we though it would be ! Still had fun , so it's okay :)
Well there you got , the first day of singefest 08 all blogged for . Stay tuned for day 2 and more pictures . I'll blog day 2 when I have as much time as I have today ;D Pictures will be on my multiply soon . Night !
X
No comments:
Post a Comment