Sunday, August 17, 2008

Say Whatttt ?

Happy 16th Birthday fool !
(I hope blue is your favorite colour ;) )

Hello my best friend of 6 years and still counting . What should I say about you today ? :)

We've been through so much together , good and bad . But no matter what , I know I can still count on you as you can with me . We have to to get together and have our famous magnum , shandy , poolside sleep overs  . Oh yes , and not to forget photobooth pictures ! 

Sleepovers :D

Baking at my place :D

Lots and lots of outings together :D






Lets move on to out photobooth moments ,



Haha , it's been so great having you as a bestfriend . Living 2 mins away just makes it better !

I hope you had a great birthday ;) See you when you get back !

I LOVE YOU :)


No comments: