Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Holidays .

Sorry for the lack of updates , I'll blog for a while :)

What did I do during the holidays ?

First off , went out with my darling Nabbers . We were totally low on cash . So window shopped :D Sorry about low quality photos .




Then a fews days later went out with Wei Yen , Louis , Kenneth , Benita and Julius . Yenn forced us all to watch Wall E . Then all of us (except Julius and Benita) went to watch Mummy returns or mummy 3 or whatever .



Then later in the night , was Eltjse's birthday dinner at her place . Pot Luck . Who brought most of the food ? ;)





Few days later , Kenneth came over for awhile . We watched tv and I was in imy "I hate everything" mood . I can be sucha bitch :)

My uncle had a surprise birthday dinner planned for him :)

Ben Yenn and Tjse's surprise sleepover on 23rd . I missed the surprise part :( but we had a blast ! Yenn slept over too ! Yes , i know :D:D

Next day , I stayed over at Naa's . Supposed to do our english project . Ended up doing nothing . Our project is about procrastination ;) We are the perfect examples I tell you . We totally overslept and skipped school . Well we went for the last 2 hours . More like we skipped th elast two hours and went straight to cheer :)

Yeap , that pretty much sums up my holidays , and monday .

This is such a lame post :/ I'll blog properly when I feel like it :)

Night .

X

2 comments:

benita. said...

you "watched tv" with kenneth ;)
coughholdinghandscuddlingbitingcough.

i think i'm falling sick. :/

Marie . said...

shut uppzzah !
we DID watch tv . haha .

awww pooor baby ben :)