Went to school today . First people I saw were Joon Yang and Wui Jie . Oh wow . Haha . I kinda attended swimming gala too . Only cuz I wanted to watch the cheerleaders performances . It was ... short . Real short .
Sat there until Mr Kong came . Then we had our training . Not alot of people showed up today . Nabihah had to stay at the performance club stand thing . There goes my basketball buddy :(
Oh well . Today , I got to bond with Kar Munn ! :D:D
It was a balance of shooting and stamina training . A few of the cheerleaders came up to play basketball as well . Giselle couldn't stop looking at Calvin ;) Hehehe .
After basketball I decided to keep Nabihah some company . So while she fried the corn dogs , I stood next to her and talked . The performance club people are actually quite entertaining . I got a free drink . Haha , better than nothing right ?
Occasionally I would go up and see whats going on by the pool . Mmm , nothing much . Standing till my feet hurt while I watch Nabihah cook is soooo much fun . Haha . I didn't bring my camera . So I took pictures with Nabihah's phone :D
Excuse my funny hair :) I just finished basketball and it's still growing . Lol .
Nabihah went back to cooking and I went back to doing absolutely nothing . I hung out with Shirulzzz and Emeerulzzz until they went to Segi to check out college guys ;) Haha . Got to see a little bit of swimming . Didn't really cheer anyone on . Except Mao Lioonnn !
Oh ohhh , I got to help cook ! Well I just helped Nabihah out with her system of frying the corn dogs :) Annnnnd I got to serve this boy . Thank god he was nice . I was being soo retarded . But I managed to serve him his corn dog with chili sauce (?) mayonnaise and a little bit of mustard . Haha . I'm gooood .
Yes , the guys and girls with their coin collecting thing . It was quite amusing to watch them jump in trying to get 50 cent coins . Mao only got 5 bucks ? Haha . He was in his boxers ! And Nabihah being Nabihah wanted to get a picture of Mao's butt . Then put it on facebook and tag everyone . After that , I had a really weird conversation with Jooon Yang . I can't really remember how it started ... Something like this I guess .
Me : Hey ! Touch ! *flexes stomach*
JY : *punches* Eh ! Hard . *punchpunchpunchpunch*
Me : Haha , what the hell ?
JY : You wanna know whats hard ?
Me : Ehh , where's your retarded ab ?
JY : Here ! Touch *pokes boob muscle*
Me : *pokepoke* Ehh , haaaard .
Yeeeah , that was random and retarded . Very retarded . Oh well , we have our fun :D
After swimming gala was when the stall had alot of customers . Nabihah was having fun shouting in chinese to the others . And the were having fun laughing at her as she did it . Most of them got to take a rest after everything . Nabihah was doing her "horny cat" thing . Haha scary . Then I did my apparently "crazy duck" thing . I'm now Marie the duck according to Yi Tang -_-
I think everything they earned came up to about RM800 . Or was it RM600 ? Haha . Oh well , still good . Nabihah sat on me and we took pictures . :)
" Yun Xiinnnn ! We do your pose !"
She gave us the middle funger after that . Haha . Yeah Yun Xin , middle finger ;) Wui Jie and Joon Yang who sat opposite us wanted their picture taken . They had some "new pose" . The we made them kiss :D:D
Don't believe ? Look at the pictures .
That's the "new pose" -_-
Wui Jie chickened out . Haha .
;) But you can see the finger , so potong . Haha .
Okay I totally have more pictures . But my internet is so bitchy right now . If you are patient , you'll get to see pictures of Nabihah and peoples butts :D Wow I haven't done a post with words for a long time .
Till then .
Nightt .
X
1 comment:
hahah, rie,
so funny lar xD my pose?? xD
you two ar . bad girl!! :P
Post a Comment