Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Marie turns 16 today !

Today , is my birthday :) Since I can't have a party I spent it with my dear friends in school .
Did I mention my friends are really sexy ? Haha ... well , you'll see .


My 2 bestfriends.

Loonniii !

I wasn't supposed to be in the picture ;)


White chocolate macadamia . Mmmm .

sexy #1

Husni and Naa .


My other bunch of friends :)




Fahh ezzzz .

See Aaron back there , he forgot my birthday !



Sexy friend #2

Sexy friend #3

Sexy friend #4
Also my bestfriend !

Sexy friend #5


Sexy friend #6



Lookkie frog and monkey ! :D



More of my bestfriends :)


3 more bestfriends .




Sexy friend #7






My sexy Put-rina !
(sexy friend #8)

ROCK !



Naa !

I went back to class looking for my camera to take pictures and it was gone ! After a long while I found it again and it was ambushed with all these pictures and more ! I love you guys ;)








Haha , one thing you'll never see again !

Sexy friend #9

Sexy friend #10


Sexy friend #11





Greg with his self potrait . Haha .


Look it's ewwwwwwwwww and Mr.Mohan :D





Stupid Tye cibai who is going to leave us :(


Curve after school .

Sam !

Michelle :D

Bestest ever best best bestest ever best friend !


I only looked stupid here cuz Ismael was trying to make me short .


Rasta .

Sexy friend #12









------

Leenna's camera .


a totally ewwwish picture .

Hahahaha







See that thing ? He's trying to apologise for forgetting my birthday .


Nabihah's end product . Haha .

Wee Jee & Joon Yang .
Fools didn't even celebrate with me !

There's a story behind this picture -_-
Go to
Leens' blog .

Laur and Lav .

Sexy friend #13

After all that , he still got cake -_-

Thank you Adam & Faiq for coming over at 12am to wish me .
Thank you for all the texts .
Thank you for the phone calls .
Thank you for wishing me on facebook .
Thank you for wishing me on friendster .
Thank you for the birthday blog posts .
Thank you for all the hugs .
Thank you for all the kisses .
Thank you for the boob and butt grazes .
Thank you for forgetting the running after me cuz you suck .
Thank you for celebrating with me .
Thank
you for being my friends :)

Last but not least ,
Thank you
for making my day so fun and special !

I love you guys so so so so much !

X

No comments: