Friday, June 6, 2008

Song day .

:)

I arrived at Leens' house at nearly 11am . Of course that girl was still sleeping . I went back to sleep since I had nothing else better to do . She said she would be readt showered and all by 12pm . So did not happen ;D

Anyway , when she went for her shower I had fun with her mirror . Lol . Gave her some presents in her camera too . I'm sure she loves them !




When she came out . We had to settle some things and then we went to kfc for lunch . Mavind drove us there . Surprised we still had time to eat . Kun and Jean Ni didn't arrive until we werereally into our food . Oh yeah , we watched family guy while eating ;) Kun and Jean Ni arrived , Jean Ni went to bathe . She took quite awhile in there . Guess why ? ;)




Okay so after the eating showering and watching tv , they started their sining and all that . I was camera woman . Haha , not much but I get to watch them sing and mess up . Lol . The singing and making Kun play the guitar went on until about 5pm if I'm not mistaken .





















After all that , we wanted to go to Rasta . Waited for a cab . Gave up waiting so we walked to the petrol station . That was kinda dumb cuz well cabs don't exactly go there to get their customers . Haha .


After alot of waiting , we decided to head back to Leens' house . We tried to sleep but Kun kept irritating us . Haha , you should hear him scream , so girly ;) Did not go to rasta but we had canadian pizza for dinner . I didn't really like it . Haha , sorry . But it's not bad la . Watched more family guy . Jean Ni went back to Leens' room to sleep . I called Andrew and Leens redid Sober . But this time only her and Kun . It's up on youtube if you wanna see . I don't know about the ones of Jean Ni and Leens together thought . Have to wait for Jean Ni to post it up :) After everything , we all camwhored ;D

































And before I left , we took more . Haha . It's not so clear cuz there was no flash and not enough light . Sigh , I want a new camera . Haha . Oh , I sent Kun home .






When I went home . I had to go straight to the computer and post up all these pictures , upload Leens' vid as well as send them to Kun and Jean Ni . Man my comp was slow . While waiting , I watched Danny Baro and this guy called Fredrik on youtube . I think they're real cool , go watch :)
Well I finished this post , lol . Bye .

X

No comments: