Wednesday, June 18, 2008

P.C `08

Paramount Championship Finals `08 .

Opening singing act thingy .
Joon Yang looking totally fiiiine .
Haha , sorry Cath :)



The boys of 4D .

Group singing , 5C .

Group Singing , 5W .

Group Singing , 5D .

Duet , 4D .

Duet , 5E (i think)

Duet , 5A .


Duet , 5C .

Modern Dance , 5A .


Modern Dance , 4D .


Modern Dance , IB .


Yean , Tess , Rie ;)

"I want to pinch your cheeks !"


Pedofile ! ;)

Jas ;)

JAS !

Micheal Tan . Haha .




Sri KDU dancers .


Tan Kii Liin .
(who loves my poster ;])

Bestfriend ;)
Duet Instrument , 5A .

Solo Instrument , Big John !
Solo Instrument , Other guy .

Band , 5A .

Band , 5M .

Band , 4G .

Pamelaaa ! :D




Band , 5W .

Band , urm ... Irfans class .
(what is it eh Kenneth ? hahaha)


Band , 4A .

"Guest" performer -_-

Yaaaaaay ! Congrats guys :D


EeeWuiYang ;P
For once , his eyes are bigger .

I'm totally taller ;)
I apologize for the bad quality pictures . I lost the memory card to my better camera :(
Anyway , after school I went to Ameera's house . We went to Chillis . CELTICS WON ! And then we went swimming with Zaen ! Pictures are with Shirullzzz ;)
Bye .
X

No comments: