Saturday, May 24, 2008

Belated birthday :)

Hey you guys , guess what ? I’m actually going to do a proper post this time . Haha . So urm … Enjoy :):)

Today was Joon Yang’s surprise birthday party at the curve . I had to wake up and go early since I wanted to get him a present . Woke up around 9am , had to call Andrew to wake him up , and remind him to call Richard to wake him up . What is it with guys and waking up early ? Haha , I’m one to talk .

Got ready and all that , I only left the house when it was nearly 11am . Heh . When I got there I hung out with Steph , Andrew and Wui Jie . Turns out the party only started at 11.30 ;D Khai Wen cam after we left Nike . Then we went to urm … Nike at cineleisure . Lol . It apparently is cheaper there Steph , Andrew , Wui Jie and I got him a basketball and a “jersey” haha . Walked around , a lot . Andrew and Wui Jie disappeared to look for a box . So Steph me and the others walked around aimlessly .

Walked around cineleisure , when we were getting around the front we saw Joon Yang :O I thought the guys saw them but they didn’t . Steph urm … signalled that he was there and they all ran away -_- dude , I mean could you be any more obvious ? Haha . Hid behind the atm machine thingy . You don’t know how retarded we looked . Went in to deflate the ball so we could shove it in the box .

Went to Tango Mango or something like that to but the ball in the box . The box was pretty :D Went to The Apartment and waited for people to arrive . Omgomgomg guess who I saw ? Chee Hong ! Okay , the rest of you don’t care but I know Nabihah does . Haha .

I think nearly everybody was there . I felt so out of place , haha . But it was fine lah . Followed Andrew and Wui Jie to get Nikita . Made one whole round and wasted time but whatever . Lol . We really had to wait quite a while for people to come so we just hung out outside for a while .

Catherine finally went to get Joon Yang . Nobody really knew where to hide since the walls were mostly glass . So yeah . Nearly everyone hid behind the door and on the stairwell . He came in and we well , shouted surprise . Haha . It was cool la . He has such a nice girlfriend to arrange this for him :D




They think they're so cool rolling on the floor . Lol .


Hi , meet my two good friends Andrew and Wui Jie .
One's weird and the other one is just retarded :D

If I had to point out which name belongs to which guy up there then , you're retarded as well :D I'm kidding . Food was served , a little cold since the starting of the party was really delayed . Food was weird , I swear I didn’t know what I was eating . But lucky I tried and it turned out to be fish and chicken . Still don’t know what that brown thing was . Nobody leave me any ideas please :):)


I had my Tessa to accompany me . And occasionally Wui Jie because well the guys made him . Haha . Andrew totally mocked my intelligence ! :D After eating it was urm ... present time ! He got quite interesting presents . The guys are just hillarious .



Our present our present ! See how pretty :)

Okay , after all that nonsense . It was cake time . Cheeeeesecake :D We had to sing happy birthday twice because two losers went out and didn't come back till we finished singing the first time .



Wow , even the guys do this .
Sigh .




Aren't they just so cute ? :)

Cat wouldn't give him a birthday kiss , so ... Andrew did .
Haha .


This is here because the loser found this so amasing or something .





Two bestfriends doing one of Wui Jie's asshole face .





Hahaaaaa Yi Tang !



Okay so I'm not going to finish this post either . Will do it tomorrow . Ahh procrastination . Hello old friend . Haha . Night .

X

No comments: