Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meh

Hey :) I havent' blogged in a really really long time ... So here goes .
First off ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA DARLING !
ILU .
Auditions for PNA was today . I found out the we don't have to sing if we want to dance . So , I didn't sing :) I tried out with Sherrie .
I had break with Yenn and Kareem . After break I made Calvin follow me to class :D I got to skip english , photoshoot . After the basketball photoshoot Nabihah and I went to the teachers lounge to watch Karekhaa , Raina , Richrado and another girl practice their singing . Not bad :D
Had athletics photoshoot after that . I had to run everywhere to look for a red shirt . I ended up borrowing Justins one . Damn , it was big . Had to stand under the stupid sun to take the photo .
I skipped ICT and hung out in Yenns class . I decided to attend Moral of all classes . I got scolded for talking , when I wasnt talking . Preggo -__-
Lunch was just Yenn , Kareem and I again . 3 of us went up to the hall after we ate . Managed to catch some people singing . But we missed all our girls singing :( I know they did well :) We got to see them dance though ! Lol , so cute . So much better than most of the people . Germaine was sooo adorable ! And of course Joon Yang and "Nathan"(inside joke) was nonsense .
We finished just in time for BM , whoopdedoo . Oral test ! I had to do mine today . I think I started okay then I chocked . Damn , I get to redo on monday :)
After school , I hung out with Alyssa and Michelle . Then Yenn and Kareem . We went to the cafeteria , can't tell you why ;) this time it wasn't for me. Haha . When Kareem went home , it was just Yenn , Joon Yang and I . They were both sooo retarded . Lame jokes and all .
Sadly , we had to leave Yenn .
I sent Joon Yang home . We were talking about singing , Joon yang took lessons last time . Then we sang No Air together ! Haha . Then I showed him my drawing ! Haha , he just said I needed more practice for the face :D I found out his sister lives kinda opposite me . How cool . Followed my mom do something , came home , bathed and I've been on the computer ever since . Heh . Yeah I should be studying . So Imma leave now . Bye bye .
Hi Kennneth :)
X

No comments: