I swear I'm the laziest blogger ever :) Anyway , as usual you shouldn't be expecting much words from me , just pictures . I'm good with pictures .
Urm , sports day was so damn depressing for me , I didn't get anythingfor anything . I cried like a frikkin water sprinkler . WHAT ? I can't help it , I really wanted something this year . Thank you everyone who was there to comfort me ; Wei Yen , Mei Yi , Ky Lynn , Demie , Trixie , U Jin , Matt , Wan Ru (if i left out anyone , let me know) . I love you guys :)
___
Right , so I reached school . And of course , stuck to my Wei Yen like glue . Oh yeah , Mao mao too . After we were told that Marc was Pochahontas , we ran there to well pick on him :D
Yenn , Ryan , Marc , Rie .
Haha .
Alright ! So , yeah , opening ceremony thingy done by stunners and strikers . I'm sorry but could our school get any more corny ? Sigh , and after that the releasing of the birds(done by teo hong) and all that nonsense lah . The totally pointless parade of don't know what fashion nonsense from around the world . Could our opening be anymore long winded ?
Stunners & Strikers
Somethingy .
March Past .
Green house , dragon .
ALRIGHT ! Cheer leading now . I'm sorry I don't have alot of photos . Adrian Tan doesn't understand "Please take photos for me." I have one miserable photo of green house , which is blur by the way , and one photos of red house picture of don't know who/what -_- I can see why he's not into photography . Haha :D I'm sorry I have no yellow house photos . ALL ADRIAN'S FAULT !
Sorry I don't have pictures of yellow house . Adrian kinda sucks :D
After everything that was supposed to happen for the opening , there was running . Mind you , everyones face is hilarious :)
Eww , red house captain .
Yeah , go red !
Trina , your boyfriend is a poser .Rie , Trixie , Amelia !
BLUE HOUSE WON !
YELLOW house won cheer ! Yay , so happy for you guys !
Totally deserved it :D
THATS RIGHT !
I have really disturbing friends .
"See Marie , I did the sohai face for you!"
Thank you lah Joon Yang ! Ee Pingg !
Friendship stones !
(We're missing Yenn) My fellow stancers !
NGAIO !
(Missing Marc and Wui Jie) Sammyychoo !
Eww , I look like a BOY !



Went out with the blue house cheerleaders . I'll talk about it another day .
Then sleptover at Leenna's house .
___
I text and brush teeth :DAlright , so you got your sports day post . Whatever happened after , is not important . It's 5.34am and I promised Kun I'd sleep . So , good night .
X
No comments:
Post a Comment