I arrived to school at exactly 8am . Talk about punctual . Everyone was already gathered at the field . Stuffed my bag in the locker and joined them . Before going to the sports complex I went to get my bag out . Shush , I didn' t know I could bring my bag along . Anyboo , didn't do anything for like the first half an hour . So we just watched blue and red house do their running test . I didn't have friends in green house :( I mean I have friends but like they have their friends so yeah . You should get what I mean .
Anywayyyy , I PASSED MY LONG JUMP ! Yeaaahhh . We only got like one try this year thought , so , good enough . Last year we got 2 and I blew both :/ Walked back had break until like 10.30am . Yenn stayed back at the sports complex with Mel to practice their long jump . So I had break with Pui Yi , Mae Yeen and the other older girls + Wui Yang who I would consider as a girl :D
Sat at the yellow house territory with Nabihah , Shira they all . Ms Harriet announced that school on monday was only until 12.30pm . YAY ! You should have seen Nabihah's reaction . I got to , up close and personal . Haha .
Went back to green territory to get ready for our running test . Red was before us , I wish mao lion good luck . After them it was green's time to shine :D Got to wish Lawrence before he ran too , since he can't long jump for nuts . Lol . Meg and me ended up running together . First was either me or her . Haha . I was first at first then I saw her at the corner of my eye , she said the same thing too in the end . So it's like whatever first or second .
Okay I totally can't remember everything else that happened after that . BUT , I remember having long jump selections for green house . Yenn temaned me , we practice together . She jumps like a little furthur then me :( whatever , if Yenn wins for sports day , I'll be so proud of her ! Some people from red house was also there , like Yenns classmate Gan who ended up making fun of me . My thigh started to hurt somemore after a few jumps so I decided to call it a quits for the day . Before leaving I managed to kick sand in my own face , and get selected to jump for the house ! :D Yenn helped me wipe the snd out of my face with her shirt :)
Trina was supposed to come pick me and Nabihah up at 1pm after school . And if I remember correctly I can' remember again so I'll skip to the point when Nabihah , Ryan and I were hanging out . It was fun . Nabihah wanted to go to the waiting area to get her something like french toast bread . We also got a new name thingy for Ryan , everytime we leave him we say "Stance you later ... ommelater !" *inside joke inside joke* Yeah , I know , lame . But we're fun :)
Walked all the was to the primary block to find out that the bread thingy was finished . But I got my long desired green vitagen :D Went back and hung out with Ryan again . I'll let the pictures talk for awhile .
After all that nonsense , Nabihah went to class to get her book that she convieniently left on the table . Oh yeah we needed the keys to get in . Ryan was the photographer for the day . More pictures to tell our story . Oh yeah , Marc , Fi and Greg were sitting in front of us exchanging lame jokes . Haha . Greg is slow . I could make a whole album with Ryan and Nabihah's pictures . Sigh , my friends .
Joon Yang should know who this is ! *inside joke*
There's a story to this :
Take a picture of me opening the door ! *phone rings* "OH SHIT ! Hellooo ?"
"No mao lion ! I'm not in the picutre , I have to be in the picture !"
Them and their "stances" Mine is the dumbest , Nabihah came up with it .
We followed Trina back to her place after school .
It was just Trina , Nabihah and I at her place . When Nabihah was in the shower , Eryse came . We were playing around Trina's closet looking for something for her to wear when we found THIS !
Haha , she's just so darn sexy !
After all that madness , Truna finally went to go take a shower . I was playing around with her laptop and Eryse was playing around with my camera .
We kinda gt bored so we tried to take some hair swishing photos and other lame-ness :D
Eryse gave Trina this make up thingy for her birthday . Trina went totally jakun . I DID HER EYE MAKE UP ! I rock ! :D I think Trina looks nice in make up . Oh yeah , we all got jakun doing her make up because she doesn't normally wear any !
Trina only put on make up because her mom said her dress was too plain . Haha . We had to walk across to her aunty's house for the party . It was freaky because the inside of the house look exactly like her house .
ALOT of things happened there . So I'm just going to put up picutres of the party . Enjoy .
Okay , it's late and I'm not going to school tomorrow . Update then . Nightt :)
No comments:
Post a Comment