Saturday, February 2, 2008

ERYSE

ERYSE SLEPT OVER LAST NIGHT !
Okay , lets through to what I did last night .

Went for my moms business dinner thingi . OMG it was so boring ! But luckily , I had my Ben , Naa , Leens and KUN to teman me . Yes I know KUN is random . But he was the one who temaned me the whole way . Haha .

I wasn't alone alone , my cousins were there too . I just looked real yucky that night . You want to see ? I show you .








Thats how yucky I looked ! I wasn't even in the mood to smile !

After the dinner we went for hokkien mee . By the time we picked up Eryse it was about 12.55am . Haha . When we went back home we just talked . Oh yeah and I gave her her surprise , that Nine West bag . YOU should've seen her reaction ! In fact , I have it in my camera . Haha , she immediatly transferred the things from her bag into that handbag . So cutee chong ! Went to the kitchen at about 1am to eat cheese on toast and strawberry milk . Wen upstairs talked until about 4am then slept .
We woke up at 9am . Haha . We were talking about doing a big sweet 16 party . What do you think ? SHOULD we ? Haha . She was supposed to stay until later , but she went back at 10.30am . BUT ! She' coming back to my place at 1pm . Do homework and play tennis . So lucky she lives nearby , the tennis court is nearby too !
Update later , bye !
,
Marie

No comments: