I bet some of you are wondering "Since when was Marie ever going to move there?" Well my parents wanted me to go . I clearly did not want to . They decided (by themselves) that I am going to move there in August this year .
:(
I went to go see the school today actually . Honest , it was a really pretty place . But I still don't wnat to move there . I got to meet up with Kira , Raisa , Yasmin , Junita , Sya and Ismael . While I was walking pass the classes . I saw this guy inside that looked so familiar . Turns out it was FAIQ ! Haha , he looked shocked out of his witts .
I sat with them for lunch , made friend with this girls named urm .... damn ... I forgot , but she's nice . Haha . And this guy too ... forgot his name too . Haha , sorry .
Left the place at about 2 . Argued in the car (again) about moving there . I blocked out everything by blasting my ipod and trying to sleep . Turns out I ignored a couple of conversations . Oh well , I couldn't hear , and also I fell asleep , (crying) . Grabbed some lunch .
Everything was okay . Went to find stuff for my report . Halfway , parents called me down again . Argued (again) about moving there . Suddenly my dad said I have no choice , and that I HAVE to go . Obviously I stormed away into my room and engaged myself in a phonecall .
Parents called me down again . Told me that they realise how reluctant I was to go . NO SHIT !But they made up all these shit rules that so won't last for a week . Whatever lah , as long as I'm not going there . Argued again and again and again . Sigh .
I bet you're wondering how I got out of the moving school mess . Well I threw a record breaking amount of hissy fits . Cried all the time . And bad comments EVERYtime they jusy mention the school . Yes , I don't want to go there THAT much .

Post looked boring with no pictures .
♥ Marie
2 comments:
ahhh :O Good to know you're not moving schools! My friend didn't like KTJ =/ tak boleh keluar makan angin
haha is that the only reason ?
i knowww ! i'm staying here :D
Post a Comment