Thursday, January 31, 2008

YOU KNOW WHAT !

I have so much to blog about :(
Well , here I go .

For my U.S trip , I went to Orlando first for my parents' convention thingi called PGA .

We stayed at Holiday Inn for about 6 days if I'm not mistaken . Because of jet lag , I stayed in the hotel for the first day while my parents went to the convention .

This , is the view from my room .

The place was so small , the sink wasn't in the bathroom . Heh . My parents came back for me just in time for late late lunch , about 4 something if I'm not mistaken . Before going to lunch , we bought some shoes . Damn that place it cheap .

The place was real cool . All the shoes are sorted out like above . Every aisle has the same shoe , but different aisle different size . It was real easy to pick out your favorite pair . My mom went to the kiddy part to try out some shoes . Lol , for the girls who know my mom you know how small her feet are , for those who don't , my mom is a size 2 .

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch . The place was just one block away . The set up was real cool . Tables , tv's and some arcade games .

Went to the convention center by taxi . This little lady was behind the wheel . So cute . By the time we reached there , the convention was over . People were in some business room talking well , business . I got bored , listened to music and too random shots .

After that , I think we went for Italian for dinner . I was full for lunch so I didn't eat . Dinner was pretty cool I guess . Went back to the hotel after dinner . My mom and I went for a walk . We went to some sports place where I got a basketball for 12 USD and some tops . Then so some place called Bargain World . I got some things there for myself and one for Leenna . She's going to smack me when she sees it :D Then went back to the room .

The view from my room , at night .

The next day , my mom insisted that I follow then to the convention . Great -_- . On the way there , we passed some really cool places . Wonder works is cool . The building is upside down . I seriously had nothing else better to do from 8am - 7pm . So , I just walked around taking useless shots . Had lunch by myself , cheeseburger .

Wonder works . Sorry , I was too lazy to get up from my seat .



Yeah , that's how big the stupid place was . Enjoy my pointless photos :D









I wanted that El Diablo golf stick , it's so cool :D

The pendant as some of you know , now come in bracelet form .


After all that pointless wandering about . The convention was about closed . My mom and I went to check out the long drive thingi . Long drive is cool . Lol .

First dude . I don't know his name .

Second dude , Lance Reader .
2004 Long drive record holder .
LOOK LOOK ! He's wearing the pendant . Like it matters to some of you .


Third dude , don't know his name but he's cool . :)

After all that . We went for dinner at some chinese restaurant . The food there was not bad I suppose . The manager was the biggest bitch alive . We moved the tables and chairs to take photos . After that , he came out raging about how we shouldn't have . Stupid bitch man .

Wanted to go to the outlet mall place after that but didn't in the end . Just went back , watched tv and slept .

Day 3 , I did the same thing I did on day 2 only thing different this time was I had a double cheeseburger for lunch this time . Heh . One new thing , I tried out this beginners golf thing . It was real cool . Looked like it was for kids but I suppose it's cool.

Hey look ! I golf ! Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

He's sooooo adorable !


And so is she , but i didn't get her face . Lol .


The totally awesome Mexican family .

We FINALLY had western food . It was a buffet . So I finally had food I liked . Went back to the hotel , slept .

Day 4 , DISNEY WORLD ! Okay , I admit , I DID NOT have the time of my life there . But , I got good photos :D Oh yeah , the theme at that time was Pirates and Princesses !















Goofey , Minnie , Donald :D

Cinderellyy :D

Sleeping Beauty .



I was obsessed with birds that day :D

I'm going to annoy you with another unfinished post now . byee

No comments: