I had my
christmas party last night . It turned out not bad . Naa , Yenn , Leens , and Kira came first . Caught up on stuff , talk talk talk . You know lah , girls . Lol . Soon we realised it was 5.50pm and should get ready . Haha .
Got a call from Aaron about how to get to my place . Wui Yang , Aaron MISUNDERSTOOD what I said and got lost . They had to walk from the mosque to my place . Not that far actually . Was about to go out and pick up Tjse when the whole bunch of guys came . Uncle CK suggested to my dad that they take the swords and finish the guys off . Haha . Ended staying in my little room with a million people . Trisha came after that . I got presents :D
Tjse came soon after . The girls and I went down to help set the table . Table was set and food was served . I went upstairs to get my belt . Came down and saw that the guys and girls were sitting at different tables . Lol . Whatever , food was good and we had fun . Audrey FINALLY came after calling her a million times . The girl lives down the street form me and she's the last to show up .
Moved on to the living room . Adam and gang were not very sociable this time around . I wasn't very happy with that . Oh well their loss . Wui Yang was so left out . Kesian , because he doesn't watch football . Had to wait forever for Tjse to finish eating.
Went to the playground after she ate . Guys were being annoying about going to the playground . Brought the drinks and everything . It was drizzling so we sat under the slide thingi . The guys were smoking of course . And we just sat up there and drank . Me , Yenn , Tjse , Wui Yang , and Aaron on and off . Was surprised Wui Yang drinks . Haha .
Naa and I were hiding the guys cigarette packs . For their own good . Haha . Hid one , took another and hid that too . They were so dependant on it . They chose smoking over spending christmas eves eve with their friend . Who bothered to invite them over . Wow you guys are wonderful , I'm so glad you guys are my friend ! B*tch . They were throwing the beer bottles on the grass , pavement and stuff . Threw a bottle near Naa's leg . If it cut her , we're not friends . Common man use your goddamn brains . Children PLAY in a playground . If they get cut , whose fault is it ? YOURS ! Fuck , I hate you guys for that . ( Sorry , am so mad)
Naa , Auds , Tjse , Trisha , Wui Yang , Leenna , Yenn and I left the playground and went home .
Lucky he's the only decent one . The rest came back after that , apologized . I don't think it was sincere . Whatever , it got better after that .
They played some twister at my place . This year , in the downstairs living room . Me , Naa , Tjse , Matt , Calvin , Adam and Kira played taboo . It was the most interesting game I've ever played . Haha . Naa and I were o na roll for while and Leens and Yenn caught up . You have to watch Calvin play . He can't really explain easy words . But his guessing was alright . Surprising huh ? Calvin gave up after a while and went back to his card game . I guess everyone was having fun . It was nice to see everyone laughing and getting along after all that :) Wui Yang ate all my Lays , did not let me have any , then called me fat . Retarded boy . Oh yes , I have wonderful pictures of the guys crotches . Why ? Well my bestfriend Aainaa Siti Zaleha decided to give me a gift (other than her face) in my camera . Mind you . All those photos were off focus . Haha .
The guys wanted to go to rasta . And we were like whatever lah lets go . Though we had to walk . But my parents came home so we couldn't walk there . Girls stayed guys ditched like I said , they choose smoking over friends . Aaron , Matt and Wui Yang didn't go though . Thanks guys :)
WY : You're Andrea right ?
A : AUDREY LAH !
Haha .
My parents decided to bring us to Dewi's to eat . My dad took the guys , my mom took us . My dad dropped Matt at rasta . So us girls went to Dewi's first . Okay so we all ate again . Haha , mamak . How can you not eat ? My dad stayed there with a friend so everyone went back to my place in my moms car .
The guys found out that they had to share a bed . Haha ! Spent time in my room playing bluff and cho tai ti . I don't know how to play cho tai ti (yeah yeah , I'm a bad chinese whatever) so I didn't play and took photos of those losers . Decided to play a game I sort of know how to play , BLUFF ! The game got fun . Could totally tell when I was going to lie . Could TOTALLY tell when Wui Yang was going to lie . The boy starts laughing . Haha , it was damn cute . He'll after that hide behind his cards . Sucks la . Aaron lies with confidence , and then gets caught . Haha loooser . Audrey was the first to win the game . Damn . After that it was Leenna . Aaron , Wui Yang and I left . Aaron had like half the deck . Was hard to lie . Wui Yang doesn't even have to lie , he just has to take the cards . Haha . Same for me too lah . So sucky kan ? Trisha didn't play , she went to get off her make up .
A : Eh , did you take off your make up ?
T : Yeah you noticed ? You're not a guy !
A : Why ?
T : Guys never notice ! Wui Yang didn't notice .
WY : Yeah , you took off you eyeliner .
T : OMG ! You aren't guys !
Haha , that was hilarious ! Gave up on the game . Wui Yang and I played speed .
WY : We have to play my way okay !
I was wondering what the hell was his way ? We started playing . From the beginning of the game already he cheats . You're not supposed to stack the cards . The game goes smoothly until he cheats . When he has no cards to put , he blocks that pile of cards . Loser right ? I "speeded" the small deck , his hand was on mine . He said it's his . -_- .
WY : My hand was here first !
M : No it was not ! My hand is underneath !
WY : But I hit it first ! Let go , one two ...
M : -_- oh my god , thats so threatening .
WY : Fine .
He finally gave up and we continued the game . Kept blocking my way when I could put the cards down . Sometimes he would just put his hand on the deck . Cheat man ! I was winning , he decided to stop the game . SORE LOOOOSER ! Haha .
They played cho tai ti again . I watched again . One by one , us girls went in to shower and all that . When we went down , Wui Yang went to shower . We went down with Aaron . They played twister . I had fun taking the most retarded photos of them . Wui Yang came down after his "1 hour" bath . Aaron went up . Played more twister . I finally decided to join . Leenna took pictures this time . As much as I hate to admit it , Wui Yang is good in twister man . He had to hold this position for like ever and came up with red arms . Haha . Trisha and Audrey were good too . I'm the only one who kinda sucked . Haha .
We were all playing when Leenna and Aaron dissapeared . Audrey , Trisha , Wui Yang and I had the same thought in mind ;P They came down , we asked where they went . Aaron smoked in my toilet -_- . Aaron and Leenna played their retarded two people taboo , while the others continued twister . In the end Aaron and Wui Yang had the game to themselves . Haha , all the positions we put them in . Just you wait for the pictures ;) Wui Yang thinks he's damn good at twister just because he has long arms . Loser .
Everyone went upstairs at 4 am . Girls went to my room , guys went into the study room . Our room were connected bymy toilet so yeah , invasions happened . No one could ever be alone in the toilet . Someone sure will come in . Guys didn't brush their teeth , damn icky . Haha . They knew they were staying over but both of them didn't bring toothbrush . And then Aaron said
A : I know it sounds damn gross , but I don't feel like brushing my teeth .
M : Haha , eww .
I know right ? Guys went to bed first , well actually Wui Yang . He jumped into the mattress and slept . Aaron followed . Girls were still fussing while brushing their teeth . Audrey the genius Nathan didn't bring her toothbrush so she went back to the "old days" . Loser brushed her teeth with her FINGER ! Haha . Suddenly Aaron opened the door and said
A : Cannot sleep , Wui Yang horny !
Hahahahahaah . That was funny . He went back into the room after that . I need sleep , had basketball the next morning hours later . The girls were actually nice enough to let me sleep with the light off . They wanted to play cho tai ti in the toilet ! Hahahaha ! I felt bad and told them it was alright to play in the room . They ended up not playing , I ended up not sleep and we all talked . Talked the whole way .
As usual , us girls talked about EVERYTHING . Apparently Trisha heard giggling . We all got paranoid man . Thought the guys were listening . We freaked , then laughed so loud the man on the moon could probably hear us . More talking , more freaking out , more freakishly loud laugther went on . I think we fell asleep at 6.30am .
7.30am came around surprisingly slowly . I was the first to wake up . Alarm went on , I left it to wake the other girls . They didn't wake up . Haha . Went to the toilet to brush my teeth and wake the guys up . I only had to bang the door twice , and the opened it . Got toothbrushes from my mom for Audrey , Wui Yang and Aaron . They finally brushed their teeth properly . First thing those two did was kacau Leenna . Haha . Everyone except Audrey was up . Changed and everything . Went downstairs .
Aaron , Wui Yang , Trisha and I had banana for breakfast :D Talked while waiting for my mom to get down . Trisha was nicely sleeping on my sofa . Wui Yang took the big cushions and whacked her . She scolded him after the second time . Haha . Left the house at about 8am . I was late for training as usual . We all walked in together . I went for training and those losers went for mamak . Idiots got to eat and I had to starve .
After training it was the guys turn . Both of them look worn out man . Quite funny la . Haha . We only left at about 10.30am . My dad had a meeting . Dropped us at KFC for my lunch and their sort of lunch . On the way to KFC I got a text from Wui Yang .
WY : Thanks for the party =) Oh and thank your parents for the pleasant hospitality . However , you still suck . Haha .
Damn idiot right ?
We ate , talked more and more . When we finished eating my dad called saying he's going to pick us up . So cool :D Went home , used the computer . We were all damn eager to play dance floor mat . But we couldn't plug it in . Got it in the end . But no music :( Gave up for a while . Then played again . It got fun and we went really jakun . Sweating and all , thinking we would loose weight from it . Lol . Finished the game . Talked some more . Leens went home first . Then Audrey . I had some retarded conversation with Wui Yang on text . Trisha was left with me . We tried and failed to camwhore . Haha . No mood . She left after that .
I went to sleep right after I sent her down .
My mom had her christmas party after that . It was okay lah . I stayed upstairs with the children . Idiot boy hogged my computer . So annoying .
Well that was my two days , I finally finished blogging :) Taa .
Pictures .

Opening her present :D
Before she got ready .
Dinner .
Spagette , sausage rolls (which Leenna loves so much)

Girls at the table .

She was trying to be in every photo .

US .
The guys .
The Matt .
Haha , the loser who was late .
We were trying to be in every photo ;)

Haha .
Some loser's hand .
The guys .
Living room .
After she got ready . Haha .
Naa , Kira .
Adam .
Naa , Kira , Yenn .

Aww , lookie Leenna .

Wui Yang the loner .
Yenn , Faiq (I think this pic is cute) :D
Audrey and Trisha . I have no idea why the fork is in the picture .
Aww , baby .
Faiq , Kira .
Kira , Faiq .
Ron .
Lol .


Calvin , Matt .
Kenneth , Adam .
Hello my sexy friend .
And my sexier friend ;)

Stupid people .

I love this .
Fat .

The guys .
The girls .
Obviously Faiq took this .
Faiq :D
Those .


3 :)
See how the facial expression is the same . Haha .
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!
Boy who smoked in my toilet . -_-
Awwww Yeennnn .
Loser on the left with booze . Loser on the right with booze .
Getting to know Wui Yang .
HAHAHA , Tjse !
Fat loser .
Haha , I just had to .
Faiq , Tjse .
My loser :D
Some random shot of the moon .
Awww !
So typical .
Evil child on the left ;)
Twister .







-End
Kenneth , Matt .
Loser gambling and Matt .
ADAM ! So adorable :D
Losers playing cards .
The Crotch Pictures (By Aainaa)

Faiq .

Adam .

Wui Yang .

Kenneth .

Calvin .
My room .


More Twister !





















Wui Yang and I ganged up to boss them around . Haha .


Before we played speed .

Aww , lookie fat !


What we did to them :D



Fat's ass .


What does this look like to you ? Heheh :D



♥ Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment