Monday, October 29, 2007

Our name is our virtue .

Stayed over at Naa's on Saturday . Oh yes , we managed to get Ben to stay over too .

Saturday : Trina's open house .

The open house finishes at 4pm Naa and I arrived at 3.45pm . Haha , banyak cantik . Naa and I kinda stayed in Trina's room . Then the others came up too . It was fun . Pictures will come up as soon as Yenn gives me back my cable .

We all had fun in Trina's study room . What were we doing ? We were playing the Lilo & Stich sandwich stacking game on the disney channel website . Haha . Meanwhile , on the other computer Nabihah and the others were looking for halloween costumes . We're all going to Demie's thing as a bunch of dead people . How surprising :O .

We all left to OU at about 6 something . Trino didn't follow us :( . First thing I did was to get the fried chicken that Audrey claims is nice . Frikkin stall always has a long line . We managed to get it eventually . The chicken would be nice if it didn't have so much frikkin pepper . I think it's pepper . Then we went to J.J's sandwich place . The drinks had corny names and weren't that nice . Nabihah and Naa had a sandwich each . Then we went to Yippie Cup for bubble tea . Man , I miss that place .

We all obviously ordered a bubble tea each and six chicken wings . Ben and Nabihah were playing speed . Thats our game man ! Then Nabihah and Ben played . Eryse and I ate the wings . Husni came soon after and grabbed one wing . Sigh , Husni . Naa's there of course Husni's there . Eryse and I took stupid pictures of each other . She has the most hideous picutre of me eating . Thank god she doesn't have a blog ;) But people would just go throught her phone and ask "Who the hell is that ?!"

Naa's mom send Eryse and Nabihah home . Then we went to Ben's house to get her things . We all went up to pee . Haha . Then off we went to rasta . I only had a drink , totally stuffed . But , keropok lekor is a must ;) . Ben and I were taking stupid pictures of Naa and Husni . Oh man , it was funny . Naa's aunties came to join us for a while .

On the way to Husni's house , we saw the moon ! It was big and pretty . I tried to take a picture of it and ended up taking a picture of the red light . Oh geez , close enough lah . After we dropped Husni home , we went back to Naa's . Naa's mom had to go somewhere first . We were watching Smiley face in the car .

This show , is very hard to understand . Haha . At home we tried to continue the show but the dvd wouldn't let us skip chapters . No way are we going to watch the whole thing again . So we watched Ratatouille . Man , I love the movie . Some how , we changed the movie again . I can't rememebr the name of the show but it was hillarious . Naa was asleep by the end of the show and Ben was on the phone with Julius . Ben changed the dvd back to Ratatouille to finish off the movie .

It was 4am by the time we went to bed . We kinda left Naa outside on the floor . Ben and I weren't sleepy yet so we just stayed up talking nonsense . Naa came in about 10 mins later ? We didn't want to disturb her since she was tired so we all just went to sleep .

The next morning , I as usual was the last one to wake up . Naa was already doing her hair . Ben came out of the shower , it didn't look like she bathed at all . She made us sniff her wrist . Haha . I went in after her . Naa's relatives were already downstairs when we went down . Little boy salamed our hands . Damn cute . Naa has a really interesting family . Mine are old boring , and the call me fat . Ben says the same thing except the fat part . Actually she said her family doesn't even have get togethers . When they left , we bathed the hamsters . It was fun .

We went swimming at about 3pm . After swimming , we layed under the sun . It felt so nice . Like I said , the pictures will come up as sonn as Yenn gives me back my cable . We ran around in the mini golf course . Naa and I were playing catch with stones . Quiet scary . Haha . We ordered pizza , and the receptionest person dude was flirting with Naa . Fucking annoying . Flirt somewhere else lah not on the hot line . I screamed for the man to shut up . Fuck man , do your job . The guy called back to confirm something . He kept pretending to not hear Naa . She shouted in the phone and again he shut up . Pissing off man . We had our pizzas by the pool side . It was cold but still fun .

Went back for a dip in the pool . It was like "cute baby day" that day . Omg , so many babiesss ! Went back upstairs at about 6pm ? We went up to Naa's room . There was like a water running sound . Turns out the tap broke again or something like that . Everything was soaked , even the ceiling . Ben went in first , then me .

I came out and the first thing i heard was Naa complaining about facebook . I dried my hair to the sound of Naa still complaining . The comb got stuck in my hair ! Ben helped me get it out . Haha . I take forever when it come to my hair and Ben is impatient . Lol . When I was finally done she died her hair . Oh yes , when you go to Naa's house bring your hair dryer if you need to . She doesn't own one , so if you have to dry your hair , you sit in between two fans . Haha , I'm SERIOUS man !

Left to the curve to go get dinner and hamster stuffs . Husni was there , of course . We had to wait quite a while for our food . In the car we discovered that the woman put one of our orders in one pack . Naa had to sort it out in the car .

I reached home and well , ate . I don't think I did anything prodictive after that . Oh yes . I cleared out all the papers that I don't need anymore .

If you guys out there need Form 3 text books and some exercise books , let me know . I still have some . Some of the exercise books are empty :D

Well , that was my Saturday and Sunday . As for today , I didn't go to school . All I did today was come online , listen to music , go on facebook and friendster and do this post .

Sigh , too much time on my hands .

Ps : I miss him
Lol ;)

Marie

No comments: