I'm lazy bite me .
Well Tuesday we had our football "training" . I don't want to say they're useless ;)
Bah , I suck . What do I know ? :D
Khai Wen , Andrew , Wui Jie and Sohar joined us for the match . It was fun . Andrew's team was called Portugese . Go figure .
I'll elaborate on the match when I feel like it .

Look , it's Naa !


Megan , our best player ;) shh .
And the suckiest goalkeeper .Hmm , what else is there to talk about ? Oh guess where I'm going tomorrow ?
Hint : It's big .
Answer : The Pavilion !
I'm going in the morning with Ben , Naa , their moms and my mom .
I'm sure it's going to be fun . :D
Introduced to me by Aainaa , New Zealands , All Blacks :

The Hakka .

Jerry Collins - Richie McCaw - Ali Williams
I love Jerry Collins hairs , it's so cool !

One of the main players , and also labeled Aainaa's baby , Dan Carter .
It felt really good talking to him last night . Least he'll be back during my holidays ;)
I got the dumbest call from Joshua Thomas aka ass . Well he's one bestfriend who I can always shoot down . Suckaa !
Night . Must wake up early for tomorrow .
Xoxo .
No comments:
Post a Comment