Walked back to Eryse's house . Dinie and Eryse went up to her room ;) Naa , Husni and I were in the tv room . I as usual went onto the massage chair . Though it was Naa who really needed the massage . Oh well :D
I used Naa's phone to text Eryse . She didn't know . Till she read the message from Eryse :D We were watching The Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency . One of the models were getting on my nerves . So I shouted at her at the tv . Naa loves it when I do that . Haha . She finds it amusing . Then some other show came on , and I started shouting at the tv again .
We went up to bug Eryse and Dinie . Eryse thought we stood outside her door and were listening to their conversation . I really really needed to use the bathroom , so I did . Haha . I didn't use the one downstairs for some hygenic reason . And Eryse explained it . Haha .
We used the computer for awhile . We were talking about the Vanessa Hudgens scandal . Eryse wanted to see the picture . You know Eryse , Horny ;) Husni suggested some weirdo website . We couldn't find the picture . So we seached Vanessa Hudgens naked on google . Now at about this time you would be asking WHY are we searching ? Well , our dear friend Eryse wants to see the picture . So that is why we went searching , for her . There was this Ask Men.com thingi . Dinie told us it was no good . Wonder how he knows huh ? ;)
We finally got to this website . Nothing came on . Eryse scrolled down and there it was . Her reaction was Oh Damn ! We all started laughing at her . I have no idea why but she scrolled to look again . Pervert . Oh well , Eryse . Then she saved in her * Favorites , under the caption My Favorite Photo ! Haha . We decided to read the comments . It was ful of "SLUT , WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?" and "Her tits look weird!" It was hillarious .
Dinie and Eryse went to bed ;) Husni went back , Naa and I used the comp . We were looking through friendster profiles and well commenting . You know us girls lah . :D
Eryse had the most "gorgeous" girl on the wallpaper ! Haha .
Naa and I walked back . Stopped by the supermarket for some food . Continued walking to my house . The tuition teacher was already in my house . We started tuition when we got back . Tuition was quite fun . Naa went back after tuition . We didn't know that her mom was behind the neighbours car until we saw a glimpse of red . I walked Naa to the car . And asked her mom to drive me back . It wasn't a long drive . I just got bored . Haha . My mom was standing outside the house on the phone . Her mom claimed that my mom thought I was lost or something and was looking for me . Haha .
At home , there was another blackout in Taman Tun . So my dad said that he would bring us for Dragon-i . Suckersssss :D The lights came back on when we were about to open the gate . We still went out for dinner :D Went to the centerpoint Dragon-i . I saw a KDU car and was trying to figure out who it would be . Turns out it was Anne Ping , and she was eating at the came place as I was . Freaky thing was , I told my mom that there was a KDU student outside and she was all "Yeah I know , I know her mom." So I asked "How?" And she said "Her mom is my patient." Woah , cool . We went out to say hi and stuff . Her mom said I have a sweet smile . Haha , I bet those losers I know out there are laughing their butts off . Then we went back in to eat . Dinner was yummy :) Went to the pharmacy to get some things then went home .
Watched , Desperate Housewives , Bones and Las Vegas . Husni Si Ketot is bugging me to go to sleep . Well , I'm going off now . Nightt .
Xoxo .
No comments:
Post a Comment