Anyway , I really wanted to go to school today . But the kakak woke me up at 7.30am . If I got ready and all , I would reach school by 8.00am ? No point lah , I asked mom if I could stay home and she said yes . Since there's nothing more to teach us in the form 3 syllabus (is that how you spell it?).
Unlike you all , I got to sleep in until 11.30am . Woke up , got ready , ate breakfast , studied . Yes you suckers out there . Marie studied . Anyboo , I think I'm used to blogpsot again . Yay for me ! I've been getting texts all morning . One from Na : Coming my ass ! And another one from Matt : Where you ? SORRY LAH ! Sheesh .
I want to say that today was a very productive day , but actually it wasn't . I only studied one subject . And thats Sejarah . I mean you can't blame me right ? I officially suck at it , therefore I would need more time . Haha . I miss my friends . I think I'll go to school tomorrow . :)
So , besides studying what else did I do ? Edit and modify everything on this blog . From headlines to the people I want to tag . Right now I don't know if i want to move here permanently . Should I ? I can put up pictures on my xanga anymore . I guess I could use both . Oh well , give me one week . I'll confirm with you .
Class test 2
Trial 1
Trial 2
PMR
Well , it's back to studying for me . As you can see form above . I clearly don't have much time .
So , off I go . Toodlelooo
Kisses :)
No comments:
Post a Comment