Monday, September 10, 2007

Hahahahahah !

Hellow my dear friends , I would tell you to go to my myspace oto see this certain comment . But I'm sure that when Na gets home , she would delete it . So I'll just show it to you here . Enjoy :D

The comment from Na to me :

Marie ! You da bomb ! I love you so much you know ! Like totally , seriously . I totally love Husni ! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone ! Muacxxxxxx ! Sigh , the smallness of him just turns me onnn ! Sigh .
Byeeeee best friend ! Muahhh !

____________________________________________________________

Sigh , Aainaa Aainaa . HAHA !

Kisses :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

marie you bitch!

Marie . said...

Haha . I know you still love me ! ;)

Anonymous said...

wait no, not a bitch. jobless more like itt!

Marie . said...

hahaah . i may be lifeless , but YOU LOVE husni :D