Friday, September 28, 2007

Guess what ?

The girls decided to put my name in Football Interclass after PMR .
When the hell was I ever able to play football ? I also don't know .
Oh yes , did I mention that they did t without consulting me ?
Oh well , I'll be a good sport and as he says "whack" the ball around .
Sorry girls , when I suck :D
Just so you know , at least I tried ! && I love you girls !
Eh you people out there , don't laugh at me !
I know I'm a total noob at football .

Secret Confession 101 :
I'm still in it because I want a jersey ;)


Oh yes , I'm in basketball too !
This one I don't mind .
Joining my darling Ky Lynnie so sexxy !
And again sorry when I suck , my basketball "skills" were never good .
And I'm all rusty . Haha .
Hot Damn .

Xoxo .

No comments: